Q: I am the administrator for my domain, how do I create new email addresses using the SmarttNet Mail Admin website?
Posted by - NA - on 06 Feb 2009 10:08 AM
A: In order to create new email addresses as an administrator please ensure you have the appropriate username and password then follow the instructions provided below. |
1. Visit http://mailadmin.smartt.com using your internet browser.
2. Login using your admin username and password.
3. Once logged in select "Add emails" found on the left menu bar.
4. Fill out the form with the appropriate information for your new email address. As indicated on the form please make note that for security reasons new passwords should involve more complex character combinations.
5. Then click "Add email" at the bottom of the page to create the email address.
6. You will then be returned to a list of active emails for your domain.
7. Once you have identified that your new email address has been created properly please log out to prevent unauthorized access.