Q: Why do I keep receiving the same emails when I download my messages?
Posted by - NA - on 24 Apr 2009 3:32 PM
A: If you are using a limited internet connection (like Dial Up) it is possible that there is a large message on the mail server that disrupts your connection. In order to remove the message please follow the instructions provided below:|
- Visit http://mail.smartt.com and login using your email address and password.
- Go into your inbox (it should be the default screen but if it isn't please click on the inbox icon on the left menu bar).
- Scroll down your inbox, you will see several messages bolded and the rest not bolded. The ones that are not bolded are the messages you have been duplicated. Highlight them and delete them but clicking on the delete icon.
- Look at the last bolded message, follow the subject line to the far right side to see the 'size'. Generally speaking if the size of the message exceeds 2 mb it will be difficult for a dial up user to download the message.
- If you would like to view the message before deleting it double click on the subject line.
- After you have viewed the message click on the delete icon.
- Proceed to logout of the webmail interface by clicking Log out found at the top right of the page.