A: ADSL set up instruction using a line splitter
- Attach the phone line splitter to the wall.
- Connect you phone line to the ADSL filter and connect the ADSL filter to the line splitter.
- Connect the modem to the other free jack on splitter (ADSL modem must not connect to the ADSL filter).
- Plug the power adapter into the ADSL modem, then plug it into an available power outlet.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the ADSL modem to your computer (or your router).
- Power, Ethernet and ADSL lights have to be on (green color after 1 minute) on the modem. The number of lights on the modem is dependent on the modem model you are using. The number may range from 3 lights to 4 lights- all should be turned on and green (occasionally flickering indicating activity).
- Setup your computer or internal network. To setup your computer please use the instructions from this URL:http://web.smartt.com/setupinstruction.aspx