Q: Email Configuration for Netscape Mail
Posted by support team admin on 12 Dec 2008 1:21 PM
A: Netscape Mail configuration information:|
- Open up your Netscape mail program and access your inbox.
- Click on Edit and then on "Mail and Newsgroup Settings". Click on "Add Account" to open the Account Wizard to begin your email setup.
- Select "E-mail account" then press Next.
- Select POP then for the incoming mail server type in the following as it applies to your e-mail account:
pop.smartt.com (if you are using a SmarttNet e-mail address) mail.bcinternet.com (if you are using a Bcinternet e-mail address) mail.yourdomain.com (if you are using a corporate e-mail address)
- For Outgoing mail server type in the following as it applies to your e-mail account
smtp.smartt.com (if you are using a SmarttNet e-mail address)
mail.yourdomain.com (if you are using a corporate e-mail address)
Or if you are not using SmarttNet as your Internet Service Provider (ISP) you must contact your ISP and ask for the correct Outgoing Mail Server address.
- Click Next to continue.
- For your Incoming user name type in your full email address - for example, email@example.com.
- For your Outgoing user name type in your full email address again. Then click Next to continue.
- Then click on Next again and then Finish to exit the wizard and complete your email configuration.