1. Click on the Windows icon on the bottom (start) menu bar. Then click on E-mail (Windows Mail).
2. If you are running Windows Mail for the first time, you can start from step 6, if not follow the instruction from step 3.
3. Click on Tools from the top menu and then select "Accounts".
4. In the new window that appears click on the "Add..." button.
5. Select "E-mail Account" then click Next.
6. Enter your display name or given name (your preference) and click Next.
7. Enter your email address and click Next.
8. On the following screen select or fill in the following information: i. Incoming e-mail server type, click on the down arrow and select "POP3". ii. For Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) type in: pop.smartt.com iii. For Outgoing e-mail server (SMTP) type in: smtp.smartt.com iv. Ensure there is no check mark in the box "Outgoing server requires authentication". Then press Next.
9. On the following screen select or fill in the following information: i. Type your username, which is your full email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Email username field. ii. Enter your password in the password field. Then click Next.
10. On the final screen click Finish and then click Close on the remaining screen to complete your email setup.