Q: Set Up D-link Router for ADSL
Posted by - NA - on 17 Dec 2008 1:39 PM
A: D-link Router Configuration:
- Open up your Internet Explorer browser and type in the following IP address in your address bar: 192.168.0.1 and click on GO.
- You will then be prompted for a username and password. The factory setting for this is username: admin and the password left blank. If you have used this router before and have changed the username and password please type in your username and password.
- You will then be taken to the D-Link router's start up page.
- Select Static Ip Address then type in, below, the IP address, Subnet Mask , Gateway IP information that was given to you when you signed up for SmarttADSL.
- Then type in the DNS server information as follows:
Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Click on Apply to save the information and you are done!